Ursa Baby Pro By Lost Vape 25w pod kit.
Another new release under Lost Vape’s “Ursa” line of devices is the Ursa Baby Pro By Lost Vape 25w, which we shall be taking a look at in this review! This kit was kindly provided for review by Lost Vape (thank you, Bella!). In case you haven’t come across them yet, the blog already has reviews of the Ursa Nano S and the Ursa Nano Art pod systems, which were released almost alongside the Ursa Baby Pro. Be sure to check these reviews out to find the best Ursa pod kit for you or your loved one! Ursa Baby Pro By Lost Vape 25w is a best vape pod device in Bangladesh.
So, the Ursa Baby Pro is a vape pod system, in my opinion, a bit more advanced than the “simpler” Ursa pod kits. This is mainly because of the adjustments it offers for airflow and power to the coil, but it is also quite different in form factor too. Interested to find out more? Then let’s start the review!
As always, my review will be from my own experience of using the device as a regular vaper, as most of you vapers buying this device will be.
Packaging and Contents
I was sent a sample pack that included:
- The Ursa Baby Pro Pod device/mod.
- 1 x refillable Ursa pod/cartridge with a 2.5 mL capacity and a 0.6 ohm fixed coil. For this pod, the entire pod will need to be replaced when its integrated coil reaches its end of service life.
- 1 x Ursa empty cartridge.
- 1 x 0.8 ohm UB Mini S1 Coil.
- USB-C cable.
- Paperwork such as the user manual, warranty card, and cartridge guide.